OPEN THE LINK BELOW TO ASK THE STATUS OF INDEPENDENT AUDIT FOR COMPANIES.
Please Note the Following Explanations:
– This field provides information on the status of companies (Excluding Funds) being subject to audit in the 2018 accounting period, within the scope of the Decision (Decision) on the Determination of Independent Audited Companies dated 26/03/2018 and numbered 2018/11597.
– The results of the inquiry are for informational purposes only and do not contain a definite conclusion about being subject to inspection.
– The inquiries to be made in this field show the results of the evaluation made on the data of the company only, and the subsidiaries and affiliates of the company, if any, are not included in the calculations made within the scope of the Decision. For this reason, the fact that the company’s data does not come as a result of the inquiry does not result in that the company is not strictly audited.
– Based on the criteria included in the decision, the Lists Attached to the Decision and the status of being subject to audit in the previous period, the responsibility of calculating and determining whether the company is subject to audit, if any, over the data of its subsidiaries and affiliates, lies primarily with the company itself.
– As a result of the inquiry, although there is data showing that they are subject to audit in the 2018 accounting period, companies that evaluate that they are not subject to audit in the aforementioned accounting period, together with the supporting documents (for the 2017 and 2016 accounting periods of the company itself and its subsidiary and affiliate, if any) corporate tax returns, monthly withholding statements based on the aforementioned years, etc.) must be notified to our institution in writing.